- A Tuition Fee Loan can be acquired to pay for course expenses – if you are taking one out, you don’t need certainly to spend your course expenses upfront
- A Maintenance Loan is present to aid with residing costs
- It does not make a difference if you have a student loan – it is possible to nevertheless apply both for these loans to guide your instructor training
- You can expect to just begin repayments that are making you get throughout the limit
- For those who have a education loan currently, taking right out a loan that is further your teacher training will likely not visit your month-to-month repayments enhance
For more information in regards to the other support offered to fund your training, visit the funding my training web page.
To discover more regarding loans for undergraduate instructor training, look at the loans for undergraduate instructor training web web page.
Tuition Fee Loan
- Complete price of program costs as much as ?9,250
You won’t have to pay the cost of tuition fees up front when you start your non-salaried teacher training. It is possible to make an application for a Tuition Fee Loan to pay for the complete price of your program, which will be compensated straight to your training provider from scholar Finance England. Tuition Fee Loans aren’t means tested, therefore aside from your home earnings you ought to be in a position to claim the amount that is full your course costs.
- Up to ?11,672 Maintenance Loan for residing costs
All eligible students will be eligible for at the very least the minimal loan quantity with their living expenses, no matter home earnings. This will be ?5,812 if you’re on a full-time teacher training course and live in London. (más…)