If you’re engaged and getting married up to a international resident in Norway, he/she must submit paperwork into the Norwegian Tax management.
It usually takes five to six days to process applications if all things are in an effort. Enable lots of amount of time in instance you can find any mistakes or omissions into the application along with to get further documents from abroad.
In the event that you want to marry a international resident whom includes a:
- permanent resident license in Norway, or
- that has refugee status and it has been given asylum in Norway,
you really need to stick to the exact same procedure as whenever two Norwegian citizens marry.
International residents that don’t have permanent residence license in Norway or that haven’t been provided asylum in Norway must provide listed here documents to your Norwegian Tax management:
- Private declaration
- Declaration by the sponsor
- Declaration concerning division – if she or he happens to be hitched prior to. Whether or not it’s significantly less than couple of years because the breakup ended up being issued, it is possible to connect with the county governor for exemption from unit if the newest address that is joint perhaps perhaps not in Norway. You’ll install the program form from fylkesmannen.no. Whether or not it’s a lot more than 2 yrs considering that the breakup, you need to use the declaration that is personal Part III.
- When it comes to those who are divorced based on international legislation, the divorce or separation should be recognised by the County Governor. (más…)