This is the only tap in the house while they live in the outskirts of a city and have access to city facilities
Relating to this product
Rights & Access
The articles for the Library of Congress Farm Security Administration/Office of War Suggestions Black-and-White Negatives have been in the domain that is public are liberated to use and reuse.
Personal line of credit: Library of Congress, Prints & Photographs Division, Farm Security Administration/Office of War Suggestions Black-and-White Negatives.
For details about reproducing, publishing, and citing product from this collection, along with usage of the first products, see: U.S. Farm Security Administration/Office of War Ideas Ebony & White Photographs – liberties and limitations Information
For guidance about compiling complete citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
- Rights Advisory: No understood limitations. For information, see U.S. Farm Security Administration/Office of War Suggestions Black & White Photographs http: //www. Loc.gov/rr/print/res/071_fsab. Html
- Reproduction quantity: LC-USF33-011898-M3 (b&w movie nitrate neg. ) LC-DIG-fsa-8a24822 (digital file from initial neg. )
- Call quantity: LC-USF33- 011898-M3 P&P LOT 1688 (matching photographic printing)
- Access Advisory: —
If a graphic is showing, you can easily install it your self. (Some pictures show only as thumbnails away from Library of Congress as a result of legal rights factors, however you get access to bigger size pictures on location. )
Instead, you can aquire copies of numerous kinds through Library of Congress Duplication Services.
- If your image that is digital showing: The characteristics associated with electronic image partially depend on whether it ended up being made of the first or an intermediate such as for example a duplicate negative or transparency. In the event that Reproduction quantity field above features a reproduction quantity that begins with LC-DIG. Then there is a digital image that was made directly from the original and is of sufficient resolution for publication purposes that are most.
- When there is information placed in the Reproduction quantity field above: the reproduction can be used by you quantity to buy a content from Duplication Services. It will be manufactured through the supply placed in the parentheses following the quantity.
If perhaps black-and-white («b&w») sources are detailed and you also want a content showing color or tint (presuming the initial has any), you can easily generally be2 com buy a good content regarding the initial in color by citing the phone call quantity listed above and like the catalog record («About This Item») together with your demand.
Cost listings, contact information, and purchase kinds can be found in the Duplication Services internet site.
Usage of Originals
Please use the next actions to find out whether you will need to fill away a call slip into the images and Photographs Reading area to look at the first item(s). In some instances, a surrogate (substitute image) is present, usually in the shape of a electronic image, a duplicate printing, or microfilm.
May be the item digitized? (A thumbnail (little) image is likely to be noticeable in the remaining. )
- Yes, the product is digitized. Please utilize the image that is digital choice to asking for the original. All pictures can be looked at at a big size whenever you’re in any reading space during the Library of Congress. In certain full instances, just thumbnail (little) pictures can be found when you’re away from Library of Congress since the product is legal rights restricted or will not be examined for liberties limitations. As being a conservation measure, we generally usually do not provide a initial product when a digital image can be obtained. For those who have a compelling explanation to begin to see the initial, talk to a reference librarian. (often, the initial is just too delicate to serve. For instance, cup and movie negatives that are photographic particularly susceptible to harm. Also, they are better to see on the web where they’ve been presented as good pictures. )
- No, the product just isn’t digitized. Please head to no. 2.
Perform some Access Advisory or Call quantity fields above indicate that the non-digital surrogate exists, such as for example microfilm or content images?
- Yes, another surrogate exists. Guide staff can direct one to this surrogate.
- No, another surrogate will not occur. Please head to number 3.
A librarian service or call the reading room between 8:30 and 5:00 at 202-707-6394, and Press 3 to contact Reference staff in the Prints and Photographs Reading Room, please use our Ask.
Cite This Item
Citations are generated immediately from bibliographic information as a convenience, and may even never be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation design:
Lee, Russell, professional professional photographer. Wife of tenant farmer that will take part under tenant purchase water that is drawing Morganza, Louisiana. This is the only tap in the house while they live in the outskirts of a city and have access to city facilities. Louisiana Morganza Morganza. Usa, 1938. Nov. Photograph. Https: //www. Loc.gov/item/2017738611/.
APA citation design:
Lee, R., professional photographer. (1938) spouse of tenant farmer who can take part under tenant purchase drawing water near Morganza, Louisiana. As they reside in the borders of the town and also usage of town facilities, this is actually the only faucet inside your home. Louisiana Morganza Morganza. United States Of America, 1938. Nov. Photograph Retrieved through the Library of Congress, https: //www. Loc.gov/item/2017738611/.
MLA citation design:
Lee, Russell, photographer. Wife of tenant farmer that will engage under tenant purchase water that is drawing Morganza, Louisiana. As they reside in the borders of the town while having usage of town facilities, this is actually the only faucet inside your home. Nov. Photograph. Retrieved through the Library of Congress,.